We are now offering a 2 day Massage Cupping workshop!
You can choose to make it a 2 day workshop weekend or choose just one. (The pre-requisite for the conditions-specific class is the introductory class)
Day 1 - Introduction to Massage Cupping
Day 2 - Specific treatment patterns on Shoulder conditions
Cupping is Quickly becoming the New standard of Practice in Western medicine! Don't miss out on this opportunity to increase your knowledge in the ancient art of cupping and learn new and exciting techniques to increase the well-being of your clients
Day 1 - Back by popular demand!! Our introductory to cupping workshop is focused on blending the ancient art of Chinese cupping and modern day soft tissue work. A truly harmonious relationship that will leave you and your clients feeling Alive!
- The benefits of cupping
- Free up soft tissue adhesions
- Increase Energy
- Decrease pain
- Aid in muscle recovery and scar tissue removal
- Increase circulation, etc...
- Contraindications, precautions, and safety
- The varieties of cups available and the pros and cons to varying styles.
Day 2 - Specific techniques used to alleviate pain and increase movement in theShoulder girdle.
90% hands-on as you Learn:
- Patterns held with the most common complaints and conditions in the shoulder girdle
- Specific techniques and placement patterns used in cupping to alleviate chronic pain and increase movement in these target areas.
When: Saturday April 30th 9:00am-5:00pm and Sunday May 1st 9:00am-4:00pm
Where: Sage School of massage http://www.sageschoolofmassage.com/
Cost: Day 1- $175/Day 2- $165 = $340
Early Bird Special (for both days only) - 15% off if you pay in full before March 31st = $289
(this includes a take home packet and your very own stater cupping supplies kit)
Previous Workshops (that shall return!)
Partner Stretching and foam rolling workshop
Learn the benefits of Active Assisted stretching with a partner! Foam rolling is an important part of self-care that can help improve muscle fluidity and release bind placed on soft tissues. Be on the lookout for new classes in 2016!