Cupping Dynamix, llc
Thank you to everyone that attended our workshop this April at Central Oregon Community College. We truly enjoyed having such a passionate group of students in the class. We will be returning to Bend OR on September 16th and 17th for our next Fire cupping workshop on specific conditions to the low back and hip.
Below is the link to the video for Fire Cupping. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We will be returning to Bend OR this Fall and Winter:
- September 16th and 17th at Hawthorne healing arts center. Registration will open on July 1st.
- Winter of 2018 TBA at Central Oregon Community College.
Soon to be offering more advanced Specific conditions classes on Digestive and reproductive, as well as scar tissue, cellulite, cesarean recovery, and facial massage! Be on the lookout!
Follow the link below to watch an interview with Amber Clark and News channel 21 on the importance of Cupping Therapy.
DAY 1 - INTRODUCTION TO BODYWORK CUPPING
DAY 2 - SPECIFIC TREATMENT PATTERNS ON shoulder girdle CONDITIONS
Cupping is Quickly becoming the New standard of Practice in Western medicine! Don't miss out on this opportunity to increase your knowledge in the ancient art of cupping and learn new and exciting techniques to increase the well-being of your clients
Day 1 - Back by popular demand!! Our introductory to cupping workshop is focused on blending the ancient art of Chinese cupping and modern day soft tissue work. A truly harmonious relationship that will leave you and your clients feeling Alive!
- The benefits of cupping
- Free up soft tissue adhesions
- Increase Energy
- Decrease pain
- Aid in muscle recovery and scar tissue removal
- Increase circulation, etc...
- Contraindications, precautions, and safety
- The varieties of cups available and the pros and cons to varying styles.
Day 2 - Specific techniques used to alleviate pain and increase movement in the shoulder-girdle
90% hands-on as you Learn:
- Patterns held with the most common complaints and conditions in the shoulder-girdle and
- Specific techniques and placement patterns used in cupping to alleviate chronic pain and increase movement in these target areas.
When: Saturday April 29th 9:00am-5:00pm and Sunday April 30th 9:00am-4:00pm
Where: Central Oregon Community College
Cost: Day 1- $179/Day 2- $169
(this includes a take home packet and a starter cupping set)
May 2017 - dates TBA - Intro to fire cupping/Gua sha treatment
August 2017 - dates TBA - cupping condition specific for low back and neck